Block Printing is a method of printing textiles by stamping ink-dipped blocks – usually made from wood or linoleum onto fabric. The process of block printing is not only painstakingly laborius but anciently beautiful. The technique has been perfected by the craftsmen or ‘chhipaas’ for more than 300 years.
Grey and Orange Block Print Suit Set
Our summer collection of hand printed salwar kameez sets is all set to enter your heart steps! This beautiful grey and orange Block Print suit is the perfect pick to flaunt the summer vibe this season.
InformationColour : Grey & Orange Fabric : Cotton
Product Type : Unstitched
- This suit set is a set of three pieces that comprises of unstitched kurta, unstitched bottom and unstitched dupatta.
- This suit set is light in weight and gentle to touch.
Please keep the following instructions in mind to maintain the quality of the fabric.
- Professional dry cleaning is recommended.
- Avoid spraying perfume directly on garment.
- Stains and spots are to be removed using white petrol only.